Building & Infrastructure
- Landscape lighting in the pool area at Bell Center was repaired and LED fixtures added to improve the aged landscape lighting in this area. Contractor was Supercharged Electric (Cost – $3,000).
- Work on the indoor spa at Bell Center is continuing. The new floor drain installation and repair of the floor is completed. The interior pebble sheen finish of the spa is currently being replaced. The installation of the Rubaroc floor covering is scheduled for the late September due to required concrete curing time.
- Work in the Artistic Stained Glass club to replace the flooring, paint the club room space and complete some woodworking tasks for tables and slot storage has been completed with the club moving back into the space as of August 10, 2018. Contractors are Spray Systems, DFG Construction and Desert Coatings (Cost – $28,640).
- Work is progressing in the Women’s Social Club Room at Lakeview Center. Demo within the club room, including the removal of the fireplace and hearth, has been completed. Framing, electrical rough in and drywall has begun. Additional work to include flooring, painting, blinds and lighting updates. Completion is anticipated by September 15. Contractors are Devil Dog Demolition, DFG Construction, Resource AZ Flooring, Imagine Painting (Cost – $31,950).
South Golf Course:
- Work continues with the general contractor, Robert Porter Construction, as we await final permit approval to commence construction.