Handicap Golf Permits Resources
RCSC offers temporary and permanent golf course handicap permits for residents with disabilities. Handicap Golf Permits are valid at any RCSC Sun City golf course.
To obtain a permit:
- Download an Handicap Permit Request Form or pick one up at any golf course.
- Submit the form to your doctor for appropriate status and signature.
- Return the completed form (along with your RCSC Card) to the Golf Administrative Coordinator’s office at Riverview Golf Course, between 7am and 1pm, Monday through Friday. Please call 623-876-8419 for an appointment.
Golf Links Resources
- U.S. Golf Association
- Arizona Golf Association
- Golf Course Superintendent Association of America
- Sun City Men’s Golf Association
- Weekend Golf League
- Lakes West Women’s Golf – 18 Holers
- Lakes East Ladies 18 Hole Golf League
- Riverview 18 Hole Ladies
USGA Reports Resources