- How do I get access to the web portal?
- What is my username?
- Why can’t I change my username?
- What if I don’t have an email address on file?
- What do I do if the New User Password Retrieval process says I already have a web portal account created?
- Can I share an email account with another cardholder?
- Can I use the same email address for all properties that I own?
- I have forgotten my password. How do I get a new one?
- I have requested a password reset. Why haven’t I received the email?
- Why can’t I have a single login for all of the properties that I own?
- Can I use the same password for the logins for all of my properties?
- How can I find information regarding movie listings?
- Why do I have to login to the web portal or show my RCSC card to see the movie listings?
- How do I make a payment through the web portal?
- I received an error making a payment. What do I do?
- Why doesn’t the web portal allow me to make a payment?
- What information can I change through the web portal?
- How can I update my mailing address for RCSC notices?
- How can I change my password through the web portal?
- My name on my RCSC card is different than what my friends/family call me. How can I get the name on my RCSC card changed?
Web portal access is available for all RCSC Cardholders. Go to https://login.suncityaz.org/Login.aspx and click the New User Password Retrieval link to go to the web page to request a system generated password be sent to your email address on file.
Your username will be your RCSC number that is printed on your annual billing notice or your RCSC card.
Usernames in the system must be unique for all web portal users. By using the RCSC number we assure this uniqueness and create a standard that is easier to support web portal users.
The web portal will present an error message to the user when using the New User Password Retrieval link to request a system generated password if there is not an email address on file. This message will include a link to https://login.suncityaz.org/AddEmail.aspx where the RCSC Cardholder can enter the information required to update their email address with RCSC. It is important to note that this information is not sent via e-mail but is sent securely to RCSC using SSL encryption. RCSC will update its records and request the system generated password be sent to the newly added email address.
What do I do if the New User Password Retrieval process says I already have a web portal account created?
Receiving this message indicates that at one point in time the RCSC Cardholder has logged into the web portal. When this occurs the New User Password Retrieval process will fail. If the Cardholder does not know the password then a password reset link must be requested in order to change the password. Follow the Forgot your password? link on the main Login page to go to the page to request a password reset. Enter your RCSC number in the Username field and click the Send Reset Link button to have password reset email sent to your email address. Entering any information in the username field other than the RCSC number, such as email address, will not generate the password reset email.
Yes. The same email address can be used by multiple Cardholders on the web portal. There is no need to create separate email addresses to use the web portal. Because unique email addresses are not required the system cannot use email addresses for logins or password reset requests.
Yes. The same email address can be used for multiple properties.
Follow the Forgot your password? link on the main Login page to go to the page to request a password reset. Enter your RCSC number in the Username field and click the Send Reset Link button to have a password reset email sent to your email address. Entering any information in the username field other than the RCSC number, such as email address, will not generate the password reset email.
Most commonly not receiving the password reset link email is caused by entering information other than the RCSC number into the Username field. Entering any information in the username field other than the RCSC number, such as email address, will not generate the password reset email. Additionally, if the user’s email address has changed the web portal may be sending the password reset link email to an old email address. Use the https://login.suncityaz.org/AddEmail.aspx link to securely send the information necessary to update the email address on file with RCSC.
The RCSC number is unique to each property. This uniqueness prevents a single view of multiple properties and is not available through the web portal.
Yes. Because there is not a single login for owners of multiple properties the passwords can be individually set to be the same. Follow the My Profile – My Account – Manage Password links to reset the web portal password.
Movie listings are emailed on the last Wednesday of each month to those signed up for the Movies & Events emails, simply login to the RCSC Web Portal to sign up. The current movie listings are available through the Movies link on the web portal. Flyers are also available in the Lakeview Clubs & Activities Office; please be prepared to show your RCSC Card.
Due to licensing restrictions, RCSC cannot publically publish the movie details on the Internet, in the SunViews or at any place where the public may have access. By providing this information only to RCSC Cardholders through a secured web portal login, RCSC does not violate licensing restrictions.
Detailed step-by-step instructions for making a payment through the web portal can be found in the web portal guide and through the Payment Help menu link when logged into the web portal.
As an additional security measure, payments through the web portal require Address and CVV verification. If either of these are incorrect the payment will fail with a message to the Cardholder. Depending upon the issuing bank of the credit card used for the payment, it is possible an authorization was provided along with match failure codes for the address or CVV fields. RCSC will not complete transactions where these fields are not matched. Please check your credit card account before making the payment again as multiple authorization holds may occur due to making a second payment attempt. Use the Contact Us link to report problems in making payments through the web portal.
There are several common conditions that prevent the web portal from completing a payment:
- No balances are currently due on the property. The web portal will not accept payments when there is not a balance due on the property.
- No balances have been selected for payment. At least one Cardholder balance must be selected, using the selection box next to the balance amount, in order for the Apply Payment button to be active and accept the payment.
- The online payment process must be able to capture information regarding the session in order to make the payment. Most notably this is the IP Address of the system the payment is coming from. Should the credit card process not be able to identify the IP Address the payment will not be accepted. Using an anonymizer or incognito mode to restrict information during a browser session can cause this. If problems persist try making the payment from a different system.
- Severely past due property owners who have a lien recorded against their property or have been referred to an outside collections firm are prevented from making a payment through the web portal.
Through the web portal cardholders can make the following changes to their information on file with RCSC: Telephone Number, Cell Phone Number and Email Address. Use the My Profile (Edit Profile – My Account) links to make changes to these fields.
Changes to your mailing address cannot be made through the web portal at this time. Use the Contact Us link to send any mailing address changes to us.
You may change your password through the web portal by following the My Profile – My Account link from the main web portal page.
My name on my RCSC card is different than what my friends/family call me. How can I get the name on my RCSC card changed?
RCSC records match the names on recorded deeds of ownership. As a result we cannot change names to reflect nicknames or alternate names that do not match the recorded deed.