Do you have a love of gardening, a passion for beautiful roses or a desire to grow your own fresh and healthy vegetables for your table or to share with others? If the answer to any of these is yes, then we invite you to join us at any of our Garden Club meetings, events or tours.
A Unique Platform to Educate, Inform and Share
Our goal is to help our members learn successful gardening techniques unique to our local Arizona environment. We offer tips on planting, pruning, fertilizing, soil preparation, pollinating and planting schedules for varieties of vegetables, flowers, succulents and citrus. Our guest speakers help educate us, our tours inform us and expose us to alternative gardening techniques and our members are always ready to share their experiences.
We help care for the Rose Garden at the Sun Bowl and we operate a newly developed Community Garden at 91st Ave and Greenway Blvd.
Location: Oakmont Center
- Phyllis Davis – 623-583-8016
- Larry Bilderback – 719-359-2239
- Club Room – 623 875 5921
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: gardenclubofsuncity.org
- Club Office at Oakmont Center is open Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9am-12pm year-round
- General Membership Meetings: 9am the first Tuesday of the month September through May in Sundial East Auditorium
- Breakfast Meetings: 8am third Tuesday of the month, year-round, at George’s Lakeview Café in Lakeview Lanes
- Visit our website or call the office or email us for additional information.
- Annual membership: $10
- Programs: Free with the exception of any commercial entrance fees (e.g. Desert Botanical Garden)
- Annual Holiday Party