Each year, nominations for the Sun City Bowling Hall of Fame may be submitted to recognize Sun City AZ bowlers for Superior Performance, Meritorious Service or Posthumous honors. Anyone can nominate a bowler and the final selection will be determined by the Hall of Fame Committee along with RCSC representatives. Sponsors are responsible for completing the Nomination Form and must submit all supporting documents.
- Must be a current member of the Sun City Bowling Association (unless posthumous).
- Nominees must be 50 years of age or older and a current resident/Cardholder of Sun City, Arizona (with no arrearages) for a minimum of 5 consecutive years within the last 10 year period.
- Must have participated in RCSC Sponsored or Managed Tournaments and/or SCBA Tournaments; including but not limited to Sun City Open, Summer No-Tap Tournaments, Scotch Doubles, Ladies No-Tap, any SCBA Tournament.
- Must have distinguished themselves in outstanding bowling performance and good sportsmanship over a period of years.
- Posthumous: Any member having passed away may be awarded in the Meritorious Service or Superior Performance category providing the above criteria has been met.
The Sun City Bowling Association proudly honors the following Hall of Fame Bowlers:
Robert R. Luebben
Lois T. Stewart
Phyeria (Tootie) Scribner
Rev. Marlys McLaughliln