Handicap Golf Permits
RCSC offers temporary and permanent golf course handicap permits for residents with disabilities. Handicap Golf Permits are valid at any RCSC Sun City golf course.
To obtain a permit:
- Download an Handicap Permit Request Form or pick one up at any golf course.
- Submit the form to your doctor for appropriate status and signature.
- Return the completed form (along with your RCSC Card) to the Golf Administrative Coordinator’s office at Riverview Golf Course, between 7am and 1pm, Monday through Friday. Please call 623-876-8419 for an appointment.
If you or your guest are mobility-impaired golfers who may require additional assistance, RCSC is fully committed to helping you continue to enjoy the game. Further information about paramobiles can be found on the following websites:
Rentals of paramobiles may be arranged by contacting Tim Surry with Ability360 Sports & Fitness.
Golf Links Resources
- U.S. Golf Association
- Arizona Golf Association
- Golf Course Superintendent Association of America
- Sun City Men’s Golf Association
- Lakes West Women’s Golf – 18 Holers
- Lakes East Ladies 18 Hole Golf League
- Riverview 18 Hole Ladies
NOTE: Certs Request Forms are no longer available online at this time.
Please email Cathleen Mills (email@example.com) for further assistance concerning this matter. Thanks!