Watch our Sun City AZ virtual tour – Experience Sun City AZ!
We encourage prospective residents and realtors to stop by the Sun City AZ Visitors Center or sign up for a Sun City AZ Experience to receive thorough and accurate information about our highly regarded unincorporated region of Maricopa County. As a Sun City AZ future property owner/renter or real estate professional, it is essential to be educated on Recreation Centers of Sun City, Inc. (RCSC) policies, rules and regulations. Low taxes and affordable annual property assessments (see the link to fees below) allow Sun City AZ to remain the best value in active adult communities and our unique environment offers home styles for every budget, need, and taste.
We gladly invite Sun City AZ future residents and realtors to the lobbies of our recreation centers to catch a glimpse of the exciting Sun City AZ lifestyle and various amenities enjoyed by our current residents. Please note that although RCSC golf courses and bowling lanes are open for non-Cardholder play, you must be an RCSC Cardholder or a guest of a cardholder to use RCSC facilities or participate in RCSC club activities.
If a question arises that cannot be answered by researching our website or reading the frequently asked questions (FAQs), just give us a call at 623-977-5000 or toll free at 1-844-4 SUN CITY and an RCSC representative will be happy to assist you.
*Soliciting is strictly prohibited at the Visitors Center
Informational Marketing Materials (Suitable for Printing)
- Comparable Community Fees
- RCSC Fees, Facilities, Qualifications
- Clubs & Activities in Sun City AZ
- Cost of Living in Sun City AZ
- Healthcare Facilities in Sun City AZ
- Housing Options in Sun City AZ
- Recreation Centers in Sun City AZ
- Sun City AZ FAQs
- RCSC Activities
- Sun City Home Owners Assn (SCHOA) – About/Fees
- Area Apartments, Lodging, RV Parks
- Sun City AZ Houses of Worship
- Children’s Activities
- Activities in the Phoenix Metro Area
- General Statistics, Travel, Misc. Resources