The Sun City Calligraphy Society holds its General Membership Meetings on the 3rd Thursday of each month, October through April, at 9:00am in their club room at Sundial Recreation Center. Interesting demonstrations about calligraphy, card making techniques and related topics always follow these short meetings.
The Society’s club rooms are open all other Thursdays and Fridays for general work sessions and special workshops using the Society’s card-making equipment and supplies. RCSC Membership is required to join the Calligraphy Society. Please stop in at our club room at the scheduled times listed below.
Beautiful Handmade Greeting Cards Available for Purchase
Sample cards can be seen in Club Display Window.
Category: Arts & Crafts
Location: Sundial Center
Club President: Trudy Bryson – 623-594-6591
- General Meetings: 3rd Thursday each month from 9-11am (October thru April)
- Mondays – 1-3pm
- Thursdays – 9-11am
- Friday – 9-11am
- June – Fridays only from 9-11am
- July – Fridays only from 9-11am
- August – Closed
Classes and Upcoming Special Events:
- Card Making with April, Wednesdays from 9-11am, Fee: $5/class
- Simplified Calligraphy with April, Tuesdays 9-11am, 10/29 & 11/5, Fee: $22
- Gothic Blackletter with Debbie, Tuesdays 1-3pm, 10/29, 11/5, 12, 19, Fee: $44
- Pointed Brush Lettering with Sherryl, Wednesdays 1-3pm, 11/6, 13, 20, Fee: $33
Special Interest Groups:
- None at this time