For your dancing pleasure!
If you like a wide variety of mixed music, then come to the House of Dance at Fairway were you will hear your favorite oldies and today’s hottest hits to keep you on the dance floor. Bring your snacks and favorite beverage, we provide cups and ice.
Doors open at 6pm, dancing from 6:30 to 9:30 pm. Singles and couples welcome.
Starting January 3, 2020 – We’re offering dance lessons choreography by professional dance instructor.
- 1st and 3rd Friday at Oakmont – West Coast & East Coast Swing
- 1st Friday at Fairway – Line Dancing (NOTE: NO Lessons on April 3, November 6, December 4, 2020)
- Doors open at 5:30pm; Lessons from 6-8pm
- Cost: $2 for club members; $5 for non-club members and guests.
- For more information, phone Bill at 209-380-8029.
Location: Fairway Center
- Bill Williams (209-380-8029)
- Chris Cardinal (602-799-4332)
Annual Club Membership: $4 (Must present RCSC ID Card with photo)
Dance Admission Fees:
- Members – $3
- Escorted Guests – $6
2nd, 4th and 5th Fridays each month
Visit us on our Facebook page – House of Dance
Check us out on our website or call Bill at 209-380-8029 for more information