As everyone knows and understands, the COVID-19 pandemic has not waned. Because our members are in a high risk group, the number of cases in Arizona is not declining, and physical distancing cannot be practiced for registration and classes, the Executive Board of the Lifelong Learning Club has decided to cancel the Fall Semester.
We are hoping to resume for the Spring semester in 2021. In the meantime, everyone please stay safe.
Yasmina Snider, President
The Sun City Lifelong Learning Club offers about 40 lectures and multi-session classes each “semester” at the Fairway Recreation Center. Spring classes are offered in February and March; fall classes in October through December. Topics include art, music, history, health and well-being, finances, current affairs and entertainment. Instructors are volunteers and residents of Sun City and nearby communities with wide and varied experience. Local organizations also volunteer staff members as instructors.
Dues are $20 per calendar year. Registration occurs in early October and early January. The program brochure is publicized in early January and mid-September. It can be found on the Lifelong Learning Club page on the RCSC website (www.suncityaz.org), on the bulletin board outside the classroom (Fairway Room 129), and at the clubs office at the Lakeview Center. It is also emailed to club members.
If you are interested in joining the Lifelong Learning Club, please send an email to email@example.com. The meetings and class registration are held in early October and early January at Fairway Recreation Center.
Location: Fairway Center
- Classes meet as scheduled
- Executive Board meets monthly as a general rule
- Next Registration Session: Postponed until further notice
- View the Class Brochure & Schedule here (when available)
- Registration for all classes & lectures is required
- Hard copies of the schedule are also available at Fairway in our mailbox, located outside Classroom 129 and at the Clubs Office at Lakeview Center (when available)
- If you are out of town and unable to register, you may mail in your registration request. You will need to enclose a copy of your RCSC card, check and class request. Please call number on front of brochure for information
- Please call 623-977-4081 for more information.
Club Fees: $20 annual dues. No additional fees.