Mah Jongg is a fun and entertaining rummy-like game played with tiles instead of playing cards. You play as an individual (no partners) against one to four other opponents, making runs, pairs and even- and odd-numbered combinations. It’s interesting, engaging, challenging and FUN! A current and official card from the National Mah Jongg League is required.
NOTE: ALL PLAY HAS BEEN SUSPENDED UNTIL PHASE 3 OF THE PANDEMIC ROLLS OUT.
Category: Cards & Games
Annual Membership Fee: $5
- Tuesday 11:30am-4 pm at Sundial West Hall
- Thursday 5:30-9 pm at Marinette Social Hall
- Sunday 11:30am-4pm at Marinette Social Hall
- Sandy Ryan – 623-399-6337
- Ila Greiner – 602-332-4045