Mah Jongg is a fun and entertaining rummy-like game played with tiles instead of playing cards. You play as an individual (no partners) against one to four other opponents, making runs, pairs and even- and odd-numbered combinations. It’s interesting, engaging, challenging and FUN!
Club Membership is open to all RCSC Cardholders. You must know how to play National Mah Jongg and a current league card is required.
Category: Cards & Games
Location: Sundial & Marinette Centers (see Meeting Times below)
Annual Membership Fee: $5
- Sunday 11:30am-4pm at Marinette Social Hall (National)
- Tuesday 11:30am-4 pm at Sundial West Hall (National and Chinese)
- Thursday 5:30-9 pm at Marinette Social Hall (National)
- Karen Echaniz – 206-841-6665
- Katie Huxford – 970-231-3368