Rockhound Club & Mineral Museum proudly celebrated our 50th anniversary as an RCSC-chartered club in 2013. In addition to world-class guest speakers at our General Membership Meetings, we also visit interesting places to hunt for rocks, gems and minerals on our field trips, and share experiences and swap tales at our Show and Tell sessions.
RCSC cardholders, guests and visitors are welcome to visit the Mineral Museum with a “must-see” Fluorescent Room at the Sundial Recreation Center The Museum is staffed with Rockhound Club members who are eager to show you around and answer your questions. Groups of six or more, please email before coming to museum.
Membership is open to all RCSC Cardholders.
Location: Mineral Museum, Sundial Center (Phone 623-428-6442)
- 10am-1pm October thru April; closed Thursdays and Sundays
- 10am-1pm Saturdays only May thru September
- Email: email@example.com
- General Membership Meetings: October, November, January, February, March, April: 2nd Thursday at 6pm, Fairway Arizona Rooms 1 & 2
- December Christmas Dinner: 2nd Thursday at 6pm, Fairway Arizona Rooms 1 & 2
- May Farewell Snowbirds Potluck: 2nd Thursday at 6pm, Fairway Arizona Rooms 1 & 2
- Show ‘n Tell Brown Bag Lunches: 4th Thursday of each month at Noon
Field Trips: October through May, 3rd Thursdays monthly