The primary purpose of the Bell Stitchers Club is to make clothing for the needy children. We deliver between 150-200 outfits three times a year to three area schools and the Aqua Fria Food and Clothing Bank. Also included are underwear, socks and school supplies. We also make lap robes and other items for local nursing homes.
To be able to fund these projects, members also make items that are sold throughout the year at the club and at the annual Sun City Arts & Crafts Festival held annually at Sundial Center over Thanksgiving weekend. Our club members donate their time and services for the projects that are made, all monies are used to purchase machines, supplies and materials. Members pay $3.00 per year club dues and are entitled to use the sewing machines, sergers and embroidery machine for club purposes as well as personal use.
Category: Arts & Crafts
Location: Bell Center – Bell Craft Village (south of library)
- Phone: 480-578-8871 (leave message)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2nd Tuesday at 10am of each month (October thru April)
- Club Hours: Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9am to 3pm; Tuesday 3pm to 8pm
- Club open all year long (no Tuesday evenings during summer months)
- Coffee & snacks at 10am; come join us!