Put on your tap shoes and join the Tip Top Dance Club. Your heart will be healthier, you will meet new friends and you will feel the rewards of mastering dance steps and routines. No matter what your level from new beginner to advanced, we have a place for you. Open to all RCSC card holders and their escorted guests.
Check us out with a free class. We even have tap shoes for you to borrow for the day.
For the latest club news, please visit our website at tiptopdancerssuncityaz.wordpress.com
Location: Marinette Center
Club Contact: Lynne Wandrey, Club President (Phone 253-381-1542)
Club Website: tiptopdancerssuncityaz.wordpress.com
- Annual Membership: $10 Club Dues for RCSC Cardholders
- Class Fees: $20 per month per class, payable at the first of the month
- Guest (not RCSC members): Pay an extra $2.50 per class
Tip Top Dance will begin our new schedule on Tuesday, September 7, 2021. Most classes will be working on dances to perform at the February 27, 2022 show. Please contact the instructors to find the best fit for your skill level and commitment to the performance in February.
Denise Dreschler, Instructor:
- Tap 1: Wednesdays @ 8:30-9:30am
- Tap 2: Tuesdays @ 8:30-9:30am
- Tap 3: Mondays @ 8:30-9:15am, 9:15-10:00am and 10:15-11 :00am
- Rehearsal for Uptown Funk and Anchors Aweigh: Wednesdays at 9:30-10:45am
Dallas Dickens, Instructor
- Beginning Tap: Fridays @ 9:00-9:50am
- Non-Performing Tap Class: Mondays @ 11:00am-12:00pm
- Tap 4: Tuesdays at 11:00am-12:00pm and Fridays @ 11:00am-12:00pm
- Jazz 2: Tuesdays @ 11:00am-12:00pm and Fridays @ 10:00-11:00am
For private performance dates available, please contact the Club President.