To maintain a financially sustainable corporation which provides our Members with a wide range of high quality amenities, recreational opportunities and social activities to enhance each participating Members sense of well-being and purpose.
To be a national leader in 55+ socially active lifestyle communities.
- We are committed to making Members our highest priority and giving them high quality service.
- We value our friendly and welcoming community and want to pass that along to future generations.
- We value teamwork and each person’s contribution to the community.
- We maintain and improve amenities, operations, and infrastructure to modern, attractive, and environmentally friendly standards.
- We believe data and technology should be harnessed to support health, safety, efficiency, and maintain the integrity of our decision processes.
- We plan for our future.