The Country Dance Club was formed in 2014 as a way to promote and enhance country western dancing in the Sun City area. Country dancing is a social, and recreational activity that include two-step, pattern, swing, cha cha, waltz, and line dancers Our skillful DJ’s keep dancers happy we also hold special events that include a live band. County Dance Club a top-notch country western dance club. We have seen that as dancers strive to better themselves in their favorite dance(s), the enjoyment of dance increases as well as their self confidence on the dance floor. This is a benefit to all dancers at all ability levels. We promote dance floor etiquette, courtesy, consideration of fellow dancers to make it an enjoyable evening for all. We believe that as dance skills improve, so does dance enjoyment. We believe that the medium of dance provides great entertainment, great social interaction, and will enhance the mental, emotional and physical well being of all those who participate.”
Country Dance Club of Sun City holds evening dances on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of every month 6:00-9:30pm for couples wanting to country pattern dance, cha cha, waltz, 2-step or swing dance. Plus there is a dedicated area for line dancers.
Country Dance Line Dancing is held 2 times a month on the 2nd and 4th week on Friday or Saturday 9:30am to noon. You will be Line Dancing to great country tunes and dances that you will find at your local watering holes. There is even room for partner dancing.
Location: Sundial Auditorium
- Lana Williams – 231-557-6555
- Walter Christenson – 623-972-5127
Club Website: www.countrydanceclubsuncity.com/
- Visit our club website for updates and more information!
Annual Club Membership: $5.00
- Membership Open to all RCSC Cardholders
- Country Western Dances – 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month at Sundial all year! Dance 6:30-9:30pm; Doors open at 5:30pm.
- Free Lessons – 6-6:30pm (October-April only with paid dance admission).
- Country Line Dance Schedule 9:30am-noon Friday or Saturday as follows:
- Saturday, April 11 at Fairway & Saturday, April 25 at Sundial
- No Line Dancing – May thru September
- Saturday, October 10 at Fairway & Saturday, October 24 at Sundial
- Saturday, November 14 at Sundial & Saturday, November 28 at Fairway
- Saturday, December 12 at Fairway & Saturday, December 26 at Sundial
- Ice, cups and cookies are provided; you may bring your own beverages and snacks.
- Regular Dances are $3 for club members and $6 for non-members
- Country Line Dances $2 for club members and $4 for non-members
- Wednesday dance lessons at Bell are $5 for club members and $7 for non-members
Couples Pattern Dance Lessons:
- Every Wednesday 6:30-9:00pm at Bell Center (October thru April)
- 6:30 Beginner
- 7:15 Beginner Plus
- 8:15 Intermediate
- Country Dance Club Members $5; Non-Members $7