Sun City Line Dance Club boasts the “largest line dance club in the country” with over 500 members. There aren’t that many steps to know, and it’s usually easy to follow another’s lead if you get lost. That’s what’s fun about it. Not all eyes are on you.
Those of us who are already line dancers know the benefits. It isn’t simply getting some exercise. While many may start out with the intention of trying a dance or two, many more find themselves becoming addicted to line dancing because they love the music, the confidence that grows from mastering a dance, the friendships that start to form, and more.
Line dancing may surprise you with all it has to offer, and how it can benefit you and your mental/physical health. Many people love to line dance. It is fun, good exercise and a great form of dance all on it own. BUT, line dancing can also be a fun way to improve your dance skills. The same skills learned in line dancing will apply to any form of couple dancing.
Location: Sundial Center
- Tuesday & Thursday: 10am-1pm at Sundial; Lessons start at 9:45am
- Visit our Club Website for Schedule Changes and Calendar
- Membership is open to all RCSC Cardholders
- Annual Membership: $5.00 (January 1 – December 31)
- Line Dance Club Members $2
- RCSC Cardholders $4
- Escorted Guests $6 (Or $3 and punch card or day pass)