Zumba Fitness Club provides an energetic cardio-vascular workout while making dance-aerobic exercise fun! Instructor led, Zumba Fitness Club combines Latin rhythms with easy to follow moves for both men and women. Prior Zumba experience is not required. Enjoy a dynamic hour that includes warm-up, cardio workout, cool down – and lots of smiles!
Club Contact: Deb Dutton – 508-527-4535
Please arrive at least five (5) minutes prior to noted class times so our volunteer monitors may also be able to enjoy the class.
- Mondays – 11:30am-12:30pm in Bell Social Hall (Zumba Gold with instructor Debbie Reiss)
- Tuesday Evenings – 6:30-7:00pm in Sundial West Hall (Chair Zumba class with instructor Debbie Reiss)**
- Tuesday Evenings – 7:00-7:30pm in Sundial West hall (Zumba Gold with instructor Debbie Reiss)
- Wednesdays – 11:30am-12:30pm in Bell Social Hall (Zumba Gold with instructor Debbie Reiss)
- Thursday Evenings – 6:30-7:30pm in Marinette Auditorium (Zumba Fitness with instructor Julie Chaney)
- Fridays – 11:30am-noon in Bell Social Hall (Chair Zumba with instructor Debbie Reiss) **
- Fridays – noon-12:30pm in Bell Social Hall (Zumba Gold with instructor Debbie Reiss) **
- Saturdays – 8:30-9:30am in Marinette Auditorium – (Zumba Fitness with instructor Julie Chaney)
** NOTE: Immediately following Chair Zumba class will be our regular Zumba Gold class. To attend the regular Zumba Gold class you must check in prior to the Chair Zumba class. You can either attend the chair class or warm up in the Social Hall while waiting, as class monitors must have both classes checked in prior to start of Zumba Chair class.
All persons joining Zumba Club must present a Valid RCSC card with photo!
Dues & Fees:
- $2 Class Fee
- $8 Annual Membership Fee (with Valid RCSC Card)
- $4 Visitors (RCSC Cardholder may try one class)
- $5 Guests (Must be escorted by an RCSC Cardholder)