Do you have a love of gardening, a passion for beautiful roses or a desire to grow your own fresh and healthy vegetables for your table or to share with others? If the answer to any of these is yes, then we invite you to join us at any of our Garden Club meetings, events or tours.
A Unique Platform to Educate, Inform and Share
Our goal is to help our members learn successful gardening techniques unique to our local Arizona environment. We offer tips on planting, pruning, fertilizing, soil preparation, pollinating and planting schedules for varieties of vegetables, flowers, succulents and citrus. Our guest speakers help educate us, our tours inform us and expose us to alternative gardening techniques and our members are always ready to share their experiences.
We help care for the Rose Garden at the Sun Bowl and we operate a newly developed Community Garden at 91st Ave and Greenway Blvd.
Location: Grand Center
- Marty Skagen – 602-620-2397
- Mike Model – 214-415-4833
- Club Room – 623 875 5921
- Email: mailto:email@example.com
- Website: gardenclubofsuncity.org
- Club Office at Grand Center is open Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9am-12pm year-round
- General Membership Meetings: 8:30am the first Tuesday of the month September through May in the Sonoran Room at Grand Center
- Breakfast Meetings: 8am third Tuesday of the month, year-round, at George’s Lakeview Café inside Lakeview Lanes
- Gardeners host an Open House every 3rd Saturday Oct-May from 9-11am at the community garden located within the EPCOR water plant on NW corner of 91st Ave & Greenway
- Rose lovers meet Friday at 3pm at the Sun Bowl Rose Garden on 107th and Clair Drive to keep the garden looking spectacular
- Visit our website or call, email the office for additional information
- Annual membership: $10
- Programs: Free with the exception of any commercial entrance fees (e.g. Desert Botanical Garden)
- Annual Holiday Party