The Sportsmen Club of Sun City (formerly Conservation & Sportsmen Club) welcomes you to Sun City. Our club is very active in outdoor sportmen’s activities, is family-oriented for men and women. Each meeting, usually with a guest speaker, is informative and educational on a wide variety of topics. Club activities are year-round and include:
- Hunting – Big and small game and birds during hunting season;
- Fishing – Seasonal weekly trips to metro and state lakes and streams including trout fishing;
- Trap & Skeet – Meet every Wednesday at 7:30am at the Ben Avery Target Center. Contact Les at 623-876-8714 for more information;
- Target Shooting – Meet every Friday at 7:30am at Ben Avery Main Range;
- Sporting Clays – Meet every 4th Monday at Ben Avery Clay Center Quail Course. Meet at 8am at Station 1 Quail Course behind main sign in building.
Location: Lakeview Center, Social Hall #1
Club Contact: Tony Giaccio – 847-207-1948
Meeting Time: 3rd Thursdays at 9am September through May in Lakeview Social Hall #1
Upcoming Meetings, Guest Speakers:
- Thursday, October 17, 2019 at 9am – Lakeview Social Hall #1. Speaker: Craig MacHardy will talk about Arizona Crappie Fishing.
Upcoming Social Dinners – 2nd Wednesday at 4:30pm
- Wednesday, October 9, 2019 – Coco’s Restaurant & Bakery, 9801 W Bell Rd
Upcoming Special Event:
- Saturday, October 26, 2019 at 5pm – Lakeview Social Hall #1
- Potluck Dinner – Club will provide chicken dinner for this event. You’re asked to bring a side dish to pass.