The RCSC Board of Directors conducts various committee meetings throughout the month in addition two Board Meetings, typically on the 2nd Monday and the 4th Thursday of each month, except during the months of July and August. Committees are made up of RCSC Members and are chaired by Board Directors. Board Committees present ideas and recommendations to the Board for changes to rules, regulations and policies. Below are the most recent Board Meeting Minutes and Committee/Meeting Summaries for your review.
The RCSC Board of Directors made the decision back in January 2017 that monthly Board Meetings (and Board/Member Exchanges at the time) would be video recorded and posted on the Sun City AZ YouTube site. These minutes remain the permanent corporate record of the now twice monthly Board meetings. Video recordings of the Board Meetings will be maintained on the YouTube site for 120 days. As of April 2019, there are no longer Board/Member Exchanges; rather there are two Board meetings each month (except July and August) open to all with opportunity to comment on both motions under consideration and regarding topics of concern to Members.
Access the Sun City AZ YouTube channel by clicking on the “video” icon below:
Regular Board of Directors Meeting Summary
Board Meeting Minutes
Committee Meeting Summaries
- Bowling Committee Summary 11/7/2019
- Club Organization Committee (COC) Summary 11/13/2019
- Elections Committee Summary 11/27/2019
- Finance, Budget & Audit Committee Summary 11/1/2019
- Golf Advisory Committee Summary 11/14/2019
- Insurance Committee Summary 4/19/2019
- Lawn Bowl Committee Summary 11/12/2019
- Long Range Planning Committee 11/5/2019
- Outreach & Communication Committee Summary 10/8/2019
- Properties Committee Summary 3/26/2019